The Practice has a Patient Participation Group (PPG) which is a group of volunteers who regularly meet with the Practice Administrators to discuss issues affecting the patients and surgery.
Briefly, the purpose of the PPG is:-
- To contribute to Practice decision making, service development and provision.
- To assist the Practice with the promotion of good healthcare.
- To facilitate the communication of information to patients about the community which may affect their healthcare.
- To influence as far as may be practical the provision of secondary healthcare and local social care.
- To provide feedback to the Practice on patients' needs, concerns and medical interests.
- To assist the Practice and patients by publishing voluntary support groups active within the community.
If you are interested in joining the group and receive emails from email@example.com, please complete this form: Patient Participation Group Application Form.
Practice Report 2014/15
Patient Participation Report March 2015
Practice Survey 2013/14
Patient Participation Report March 2014
Practice Survey 2012/13
Patient Participation Report March 2013
Local Patient Reference Group Report March 2013
Practice Survey 2011/12
Patient Reference Group Report - April 2012
Local Patient Reference Group Action Plan
PPG Newsletters And Information
Click here to view our patient information sheets
Patient Participation Groups