Show Side Menu
To view, print or save our practice booklet, click here
Hampshire Health Record
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999

Self Referral



Patients wishing to speak to a counsellor do not have to be referred by a GP and can self refer to italk. Most of the treatments offered by italk are based on cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT), which is a type of talking therapy.

Please call italk on 023 8038 3920 to arrange an appointment, or see the links below for more information.

Italk Website

Italk Patient Questionnaire


Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) are an NHS service that aims to help young people up to the age of 18 who are finding it hard to manage their emotional and psychological health, and who are suffering with acute, chronic and severe mental health problems. Please see the webiste below for more information and the referral forms or call 0300 304 0050.

CAMHS Website

Drugs and Alcohol

Inclusion provide services that include advice, information, harm reduction interventions, recovery planning in conjunction with a range of pharmacological, psychosocial and structured treatment programs. Inclusion supports those affected by drugs and alcohol in Hampshire. 

If you want help with your own use and are aged 25 and over please contact Inclusion Recovery Hampshire on 0300 124 0103. If you want help with your own use and you are aged 24 and under please contact Hampshire 24/7 on 0845 459 9405. If you are affected by someone else's use please contact the specialist family and Carer support service on 023 8039 9764. Please see link below for more infomation.

Inclusion Recovery Hampshire

Smoke Free Hampshire 

For advice and support with quitting smoking please see the link below or call 01264 56039 or 0800 772 3649 or text Quit to 66777.

Smoke Free Hampshire 



Southern Health MSK Physiotherapy Service

From 1st February 2022, patients aged 18 and over will be able to refer themselves to the Southern Health MSK Physiotherapy Service. For more information and to complete the referral form please following the link below: 

MSK Self-Referral Form : Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust


Sexual Health

Solent NHS Trust Sexual Health Service provides Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) and Genito-Urinary Medicine (GUM) services across Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth and Southampton. Please see link below for more infotmation or call the team on 0300 300 2016. 

Lets Talk About It

Local Services, Let
Family Ceremonies
Alverstoke Garden Services A P M Motors