Repeat prescriptions will be issued at the doctor’s discretion and are normally for patients on long-term treatment. Requests for prescriptions can be made by:
· using your online access account if you have one
· by the NHS app (visit www.nhs.uk/nhsapp)
· by email: email@example.com
· by phone: 01329 664231, choosing option 3 to speak to our prescriptions team
· by hand
Please allow 5 working days' notice for your prescription request to be processed and sent directly to your nominated pharmacy.
Some local pharmacies also provide a free delivery service direct to your home. Ask your local pharmacy if they provide this service.
You can re-order a repeat medication once you are halfway through your supply.
- If you usually have 2 months' supply you can re-order after you have used the first months' worth.
- For a one-month prescription you can re-order after 2 weeks.
Electronic Repeat Dispensing Service
Watch the video below to see how the Electronic Repeat Dispensing Service works - and how it could help you manage your prescriptions: